If you would like to add small business development information and activities to your next community event or outreach program schedule a booking date with Change, Inc. Our directors will attend your event, and do a presentation on the topics that you choose. We will also provide everyone who attends an official Change, Inc binder that will contain valuable tools and resources pertaining to the presentation that they can take home to help them continue their business start-up process.
We offer a wide variety of Entrepreneur based program materials. If you are planning to host a seminar, workshop or conference in your community or just trying to pull together a few activities for an after-school program; our extensive collection of business start up information will make your event a success. The following is a list of our available resources. Select the topic below that you want and we will come and do a presentation for your event.
- Understanding The 10 Key Legal Documents You Need For A Business
- How to Create Consulting Contracts For A Business
- Basic Elements of a Business Plan
- Preparing For Your First Meeting With An Investor
- Choosing A Business Legal Structure
- A Complete Guide To Small Business Loans
- Understanding Business Licenses and Permits
Children and Teenagers
- All Terrain Brain: Youth Entrepreneur Education Activity Guide
- Teaching Kids Business Entrepreneurship Program (Learn What It Takes)
- Yes Kids Can: Social Entrepreneur Activity Guide
- National Consortium For Entrepreneur Education (Ages K-12)