During the summer months, children of all ages have an opportunity to explore, make new friends and learn new things about themselves, which makes summer break the perfect opportunity to introduce them to the world of entrepreneurship. We have compiled a list of activities for kids ages K-12 from the “The Consortium For Entrepreneur Education” website. Check them out and feel free to contact Change, Inc. if you need any additional help with these activities.
Check out these Early Elementary Lessons and ideas to spark student interest in Entrepreneurship!
- Creating A New Use For A Common Item
- Creating A Business Around Your Interest
- Create a Basic Business Plan
- Product vs Services
- Picture Marketing
- Making A Product to Sell
- Marketing A Product
These Elementary Resources will keep your students motivated through Entrepreneurial experiences.
- Product Testing
- How Ideas Come About
- Supply and Demand Price
- Making Money Through Social Media
- Reaching an Audience
- Business Plan
Middle school is a great time to allow the student to explore Entrepreneurial Concepts and mindsets.
- Taking A Business Risk
- What do you know about Entrepreneurship
- Inventors vs Entrepreneurs
- Personality Traits
- Interview an Entrepreneur
- How far does that paycheck go
- Business Research
- The Evolution of Business
- Market Research
- Mission and Vision
- Entrepreneurship From Hobbies
- Branding and Promotion
- Collaboration and Presentations
- Entrepreneurial Traits